Quality Healthcare Partners (Quality) specializes in providing skilled, clinical IT Program and Project Management services to healthcare clients. Quality’s project managers are registered nurses, clinicians, and senior professionals each with more than 15 years of extensive project management experience. This excellent combination of healthcare experience, IT knowledge, clinical workflow, and project management expertise guarantees our clients the finest results.
Quality’s IT Programs and Projects Management Services
Our approach to project management is both science and art. We have developed a project management methodology that adheres to the best practices espoused by the Project Management Institute (PMI®). We have documented our methodology in the Quality Project Management Handbook, a 250+ page guide which addresses all aspects of project leadership, technical approaches, team communication, and client synergy. Our project management practices are often adopted by our clients who wish to improve their organization’s program effectiveness. Quality’s professionals also use tools such as Microsoft Project, e4IS and Visio. And our clients often ask us to mentor their organizations in the application of project management procedures, techniques, and tools.
When appropriate, our project managers employ best practices such as:
- Lean-based project management techniques
- PMP-compliant project plans and accurate budgets
- Requirements analysis, modeling, and documentation
- Incremental, iterative, and evolutionary approaches
- JAD-style working sessions
- Formal reviews and periodic status reporting
- Quality assurance and independent testing
- Progress measurements and metrics
Quality’s Credentials and Client Experiences
Quality has managed large, healthcare infrastructure, clinical systems selection, and implementation projects for our clients including the following:
- Analysis of perioperative nursing and anesthesiology systems, processes, and documentation
- Implementation of clinical systems including electronic medical records, laboratory, pharmacy management, patient management, scheduling, and enterprise transcription services for a community hospital in the West.
- An $11M home care information system selection and implementation project
- Management consulting services to a major university health system, the goal of which was to improve the effectiveness of the organization’s Project Management Office
- Management of project that standardized system configuration and streamlined workflows for 17 breast imaging sites
Benefits to Your Organization
No matter the size of your organization or the types of care you provide, Quality’s consultants have the clinical experience, project management expertise and application knowledge to assist you in achieving your desired results.